Two-wheeler insurance is required in India, and it covers your TVS motorbikes as well. You may insure your TVS bike against loss and damage in the event of an accident, collision, or other incidents. A third-party TVS insurance coverage is the basic minimum, but a complete bike insurance policy would cover both third-party and personal losses caused by natural and man-made disasters.
TVS Motor Company is India’s third-largest two-wheeler manufacturer and one of the top 10 globally. The TVS group’s main firm, formed in 1979, is the leading manufacturer of the TVS group. The firm offers a diverse selection of two-wheelers, including mopeds, scooters, and motorcycles. It has four production plants, three of which are situated within the nation and one overseas. Hosur (Tamil Nadu), Mysore (Karnataka), and Nalagarh (Himachal Pradesh) are the three installations, while the fourth is in Indonesia.
The following is a list of the company’s portfolio:
Scooty Pep: With a mileage of 65 km, this moped is the most fuel-efficient in the country. The scooter comes in three colors: black, grey, and purple, and it has parking assist feature that includes an easy center stand and clear turn signal lighting.
Scooty Streak: This scooter is created specifically for women and comes in a variety of bright colors. It has a four-stroke single-cylinder 88cc forced air-cooled engine and is sleek and compact in appearance.
TVS: Jupiter: Jupiter is one of the best scooters the business has ever made. The scooter is powered by a 110cc engine that produces 8.2 horsepower. The scooter is a perfect combination of power and economy.
The target market for this bike is everyday office workers who want a comfortable ride and increased mileage. The bike has a 109cc engine that produces 8.4 horsepower and a four-speed constant mesh gearbox.
Star Sport: This bike manages to travel in small areas with ease because to its high ground clearance and low weight. It comes in two styles: electric start and kicks start.
Apache: The Apache type of motorcycle is available in three engine sizes: 180 cc, 160 cc, and 150 cc, all of which are capable of overcoming any terrain. The bike has a sporty appearance and is equipped with features such as a muscled tail cowl, a muscled tank, and ABS.
TVS TWO WHEELER MODELS WITH INSURANCE PRICE
Although TVS bikes are dependable, durable, and cheap, and include cutting-edge technology, TVS bike insurance is required to cover unexpected costs.[wptb id=1167]
WHY BUY TVS INSURANCE?
If you have comprehensive TVS bike insurance coverage, you won’t have to worry about your two-repairs wheeler’s in the event of an accident or collision.
It also protects you from third-party liability, which all car owners/drivers in India are required to purchase. You may also choose extra coverage like roadside assistance and 0% depreciation coverage.
Simply purchase and renew two-wheeler insurance online, and you’ll be on your way to a safe trip. In the event that your TVS bike is stolen or damaged, you will be provided financial coverage to replace or repair it.
INCLUSION OF TWO-WHEELER TVS INSURANCE
- Third-Party Liability — In the case of an accident resulting in bodily injury or death, an unlimited amount of coverage is granted based on the court’s judgment.
- Third-Party Property Damage Coverage: The insurer will reimburse up to Rs. 1 lakh in the case of third-party property damage.
- Losses or damages to the insurance bike — It covers you and your bike in the event of an accident, collision, theft, man-made catastrophes, or natural disasters.
- Typhoons, earthquakes, fires, floods, storms, cyclones, landslides, and other natural disasters that may harm your insured bike are covered by TVS insurance.
- Theft, strikes, burglary, rioting, terrorist actions, and harmful activities are examples of man-made disasters that are paid.
- Furthermore, accidents caused by external sources are covered.
- Finally, if your bike is destroyed while being transported by train, air, or road, TVS Two-wheller insurance will reimburse you for the loss.
MORE BENEFITS OF TVS BIKE INSURANCE
You may also upgrade your coverage by paying a small fee for extra benefits.
- Personal accident protection for the owner/driver and unidentified passengers is available in addition to the baseline Rs 15 lakh PA policy.
- You may also extend coverage to all of your TVS bike’s electronic and electrical components,
EXCLUSION OF TVS BIKE INSURANCE
A TVS bike insurance coverage comes with a number of advantages. There are, however, certain restrictions. Let’s have a look at some of the reasons why your two-wheeler insurance claim could be denied-
- A two-wheeler operated by someone who is not properly licensed
- Mechanical and electrical problems cause the system to fail.
- Using a bike or two-wheeler in an area where it is prohibited
- The parts’ depreciation value
- Losses as a result of consequences
- The bike’s normal wear and tear
- If the motorist is discovered to be under the influence of intoxicating substances or alcohol while driving,
- wilful negligence on the driver’s part
- Two-wheeler insurance will not cover voluntary deductibles that you choose to pay out of your own cash.
- Provider of insurance
- War-related, nuclear-weapons-related, or radioactive-weapons-related damage
TVS INSURANCE ADVANTAGES:
Two-Wheeler Insurance has various optional add-on advantages that you may choose from to expand your coverage. If your bike is immobilized while on the road, you may be eligible for one or more of the additional benefits mentioned below.
Take a glance at:
- Flat Tire Assistance – If your bike becomes immobile due to a flat tyre, Bike Insurance will dispatch a specialist to assist you on the roadside.
- Spare Keys– If the keys to an insured motorcycle or scooter are lost or misplaced, the insurer will arrange for replacement keys under the provisions of the policy.
- Legal Counsel- If your bike is involved in a traffic collision, you can obtain legal advice from a legal professional as part of your two-wheeler insurance policy. The consultation is available over the phone for a total of 30 minutes.
- Towing Help– Up to a specific level, the services also include towing assistance to the repairer or workshop.
- Battery Support: If your bike is rendered immobile owing to a dead battery, you can request that your insurance make alternate arrangements for you.
HOW TO PURCHASE TVS INSURANCE FOR BIKE?
It’s simple to buy TVS motorcycle insurance online from any general insurance provider. All you have to do now is fill out the form below and you’ll receive an email with a bike insurance quote.
TVS Bike Information:[wptb id=1165]
Your Personal Information:
Area of Bike Registration
Other areas (if applicable)
Pin code of your area.
TVS INSURANCE RENEWAL PROCESS
It’s critical to renew your two-wheeler insurance policy before it runs out of coverage. Here’s who you may contact to renew your TVS two-wheeler insurance coverage online:
- Simply enter your phone number.
- Number of the policy
- Click Renew after entering your bike’s registration number, chassis number, or engine number.
Your bike insurance quotation will be sent to you through email, and you may also download a copy from our website.
You may also renew your bike insurance coverage with another insurer online.
TVS INSURANCE CLAIM PROCESS
You may call them on their toll-free number or send them a letter for immediate assistance.
Make sure you have the following information on hand when you get your claim notification:
- Name and contact information for the driver, as well as the policy number on the driver’s licence
- The incident occurred at this time and on this day.
- Estimation of the monetary loss
- An overview of the damage that has occurred
- Policyholder’s contact information
- Call their hotline number, and a person will contact you to begin the process.
- A claim reference number will be provided to you.
- A surveyor will be appointed to examine the damage once your claim has been submitted with the Two-wheeler insurance company. The insurer will send you a confirmation SMS with the assessor’s contact information.
- The insurers will send you a confirmation SMS with the assessor’s contact information.
The survey will be conducted at a time and place that is convenient for you.
- As part of the claim processing, provide all needed papers.
- For a re-examination of the two-wheeler, contact their customer service department.
TVS INSURANCE POLICY DOWNLOAD
Check out the official website of TVS Insurance to download information.
TVS INSURANCE CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER
- Registered Office
- TVS Insurance Broking Limited,
- # 9 B, 9th Floor,
- KOCHAR BLISS,
- Thiru Vi Ka Industrial Estate,
- Plot No. Super A 8 & 9,
- Chennai – 600 032.
- CEO and Principal Officer
- Mr. V Gurunathan
- +91 44 4280 0329